Wednesday 30 July 2014

The Next #ChangingRoomSelfie Competition



Next 
 #ChangingRoomSelfie Competition

So with my son off on school holidays and with the weather hotting up in the UK . It was time to pop to the shops to buy us both a summer top!. Now taking my 5 year old clothes shopping is usually a difficult task but luckily for me Next are running a #ChangingRoomSelfie competition so what better way to get a boy to shop than to say we are going to buy a new t shirt and we need some summer pictures to get us in the mood.

Armed with our Sunglasses and our summer pictures including a sun, a bucket and spade and of course an ice cream! We headed to our local Next.        
First  it was me who needed to find a new top and I had my heart set on something pink however I soon realised that  it was going to be a hard choice with so many new summer items now in stock. I finally settled on a gorgeous floral top which came in at £25 its V-neck which suits me and the bold bright floral pattern is just my thing - I tried it on with my pink shorts although in reality I would team it with white trousers or long white shorts.

Next was my son Stefan and after trying on a few t shirts we settled on a green Selfie one as it is after all a Selfie competition and I know we will be snapping plenty of Selfies during the school holidays!. This fun t-shirt comes in between £5.50 - £10.50 depending on the age and size of the child.  

The Next Selfie Competition is running until 1st August 2014 - The T&Cs are here

https://www.facebook.com/notes/next/terms-and-conditions-for-entry-to-the-changingroomselfie-competition/326964217339933

All that's left for me to say is I hope everyone has a Great Summer But First...Let me take a Next  Changing Room Selfie.





















1 comment:

  1. Nice blog :) I want to ask you if you wanna follow each other? I would be glad! Have a nice day.
    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete